Arlen Nordhagen says REIT expects to expand asset base this year.
Rent growth for industrial real estate should continue, according to DCT CEO Phil Hawkins.
CEO Justin Knight says rising construction costs are likely to slow supply growth.
BMO analyst Paul Adornato sees manufactured housing enjoying positive supply-demand dynamics.
CEO Randy Churchey sees significant embedded growth on development side.
- Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm.
- REIT.com Resources
- Treasury repo rate chosen as Libor alternative
- Regulators call for simpler financial rules
- Fed stress test finds banks well-capitalized
- Apple Hospitality REIT anticipates more transactions
- New single-family home sales rose 2.9% in May
- Rising labor costs a concern for senior housing