Deal will enable REIT to enter new markets, including Las Vegas and Northern California.
Jay Epstien of DLA Piper on the results of the firm’s recent survey of real estate industry executives.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says property values remain firm year-to-date.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says underlying fundamentals remain solid.
Lodging REIT CEO Justin Knight says 2016 is off to a solid start.
- Why Fannie, Freddie may need another capital infusion
- Senate rejects fiduciary rule; Obama veto expected
- Indian REITs offer as much as $54B in investment opportunities
- Green Street Advisors ranks 10 most productive US malls
- Howard Hughes Corp. redeveloping 60-acre tract in Hawaii
- Online sales fuel warehouse spec development
- Insurers reduce hedge fund exposure, shift to real estate
- Classification change could direct $19B to REITs, analyst says