Lodging REIT’s focus shifting to upper upscale hotels.
Student housing REIT’s CEO Bill Bayless discusses evolution of student housing sector and changes to come.
Rodney Ramcharan of the USC Lusk Center for Real Estate explains potential implications of China’s currency devaluation on the real estate market.
SL Green sees potential to raise in-place rents.
CEO John Kilroy says capital recycling a “big part” of company’s strategy.
- Inland's Goodwin: Preserve 1031 exchanges
- Consumer spending up 0.3% in July
- Simon Property adds 250,000 square feet to Chicago Premium Outlets
- Netflix signs lease with Hudson Pacific Properties
- Mooring mast among final Empire State Building upgrades
- Data-center outsourcing still in infancy, says CyrusOne CEO
- Duke Realty Corp. reportedly sells $103M office portfolio
- Sale possible for Ashford Hospitality Prime