CEO Gerry Lopez says company focusing on selling, building and franchising assets.
Philip Charls sees further opportunities to introduce REIT model in Europe.
CEO Michael Landy says company on a “virtuous cycle.”
CEO Mitchell Sabshon says Inland focusing on grocery and shadow-anchored retail.
CEO David Neithercut says 2017 transaction volume will moderate from previous year.
- We do not need magic to change the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: We have the power to imagine better.
- REIT.com Resources
- SEC nominee has no "specific plans" to tackle Dodd-Frank Act
- GameStop to shutter 150 stores, open 35 collectibles shops
- More than half of US cities are renter-dominated
- How ESH Hospitality plans to grow its market share
- Demand for industrial real estate to continue to soar
- Suburban offices gain new appeal