Participating REITs record fifth straight year of increased GRESB scores.
Camden’s Ric Campo says damage from storms has led to surge in demand for apartments.
REITs are “bricks and mortar with liquidity,” according to Neuberger Berman’s Tiltman.
Industrial, infrastructure and data center REIT returns outpace market.
Dirk Aulabaugh of Green Street's Advisory Group says some mall REIT portfolios could become privatization targets.
- The image is one thing and the human being is another. ... It's very hard to live up to an image.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Commentary: Rate changes to flatten short-term yields
- Kroger launches program to expand offerings from local suppliers
- Reciprocal easement agreements with department stores tie landlords' hands
- American Campus buys 3,776-bed portfolio for $590.6M
- Hong Kong could lose ranking as world's top IPO market
- Gadsden Growth changes IPO size, investment focus