Lazard’s Jay Leupp touts opportunities in Europe, Asia and Mexico.
Tyler Morse of MCR says foreign looking at hotels as safe havens.
Heitman’s Tim Pire expresses confidence in Japanese real estate market.
Mike Graziano of Goldman Sachs says REIT equity offerings in 2015 have been surprising.
REITs impacted by gains in 10-year Treasury note, analysts say.
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
VideosCindy Jacobs, senior advisor at the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Energy Star Program, joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. Energy Star was established in 1992 and is a voluntary program that helps businesses and... Read More
READ THE MARCH/APRIL REIT MAGAZINE
- Analysis: The truth about malls' viability - t.co/PukcgSoxns
- Institutional investors and international buyers are a driving force in the pace of housing gains - t.co/rl3R7fnd6g
- Firms aim to revive subprime mortgage-backed securities - t.co/gU5qEn2Ik5
- Acquisitions drive attraction to corporate bonds - t.co/ryuMYEP7Il
- Freddie Mac CMBS deal shows rise of student housing sector - t.co/6St1Nqtj2H
- Labor's Perez: Fiduciary rule wouldn't ban commission
- SEC clears way for small companies to raise money
- Analysis: The truth about malls' viability
- Mack-Cali to build apartment tower in Philadelphia
- Jump in home prices outpaces wage growth 13 to one
- Firms aim to revive subprime mortgage-backed securities
- Weak yen boosts foreign investment in Japan's real estate
- Acquisitions drive attraction to corporate bonds
REITs in the News