Transparency, tenant engagement, guest involvement among trends highlighted.
Analysts say health care REITs continue to seek high-quality senior housing portfolios.
There’s a catchphrase at Urstadt Biddle that underscores its vision: Little is lovely, profits are sanity, and size is vanity.
U.S. REITs continue to benefit from low interest rates and positive fundamentals, analysts say.
Venture capitalist Kevin O'Leary of ABC's "Shark Tank" discusses investment benefits of REITs on popular reality show.
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
VideosCindy Jacobs, senior advisor at the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Energy Star Program, joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. Energy Star was established in 1992 and is a voluntary program that helps businesses and... Read More
READ THE JANUARY/FEBRUARY REIT MAGAZINE
- Luxury apartment building in Atlanta bought by Associated Estates - t.co/l7sO3Da6QD
- Tech companies engage in land banking, anticipating future needs - t.co/2Gvt1Awaen
- New York City's hotel industry sees RevPAR decline in Jan. - t.co/Mxjw7TNi7s
- Essex Property Trust buys Los Angeles apartments for $200M - t.co/qANlZlJfVy
- Apartment REITs still have room to grow - t.co/zVYH3lV8ye
- Power shift at Fed puts D.C. panel in control
- Survey: CEOs expect U.S. economic growth to accelerate
- Fed's Beige Book shows modest to moderate economic growth in much of U.S.
- Self-storage fundamentals attract institutional investment
- Brookdale CEO asks for patience as he weighs REIT option, other factors
- Capital investments reach five-year high in Q4
- Doubts about value of Sears REIT grow
- Real estate crowdfunding to raise $2.57B in 2015
REITs in the News
- CITY OFFICE REIT, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex
- Q4 2014 Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp Earnings Release - Before Market Open
- Q4 2014 Paramount Group Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close
- Ares Commercial Real Estate posts 4Q profit