NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure points to encouraging trends in housing market.
U.S. REITs recognized for exceptional sustainability practices.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says investors need to focus on long-term benefits of REIT investment.
REIT prices don’t reflect positive fundamentals, analysts say.
Lodging REIT’s focus shifting to upper upscale hotels.
- Securities-backed lending draws FINRA warning
- US posts lowest trade deficit in 5 months
- IMF urges Fed to postpone rate increase
- Spanish property values headed for recovery
- Macerich plan for Tysons Corner, Va., advances urbanization, officials say
- Commercial real estate industry makes sustainability gains
- Luxury student-housing developers see strong demand
- Pimco's flagship fund drops below $100B in assets