Newly established net lease REIT wants to diversify restaurant portfolio.
Equity REITs no longer part of financials sector.
Steve Buller of Fidelity Investments says many investment funds have underweighted real estate.
CEO Paul Pittman expects REIT to “aggressively” pursue growth.
NAREIT’s Michael Grupe says the new real estate sector will mean REITs are more likely to trade in line with underlying fundamentals.
- Stopgap funding bill doesn't clear Senate procedural vote
- Moving away from private prisons would be costly, ICE says
- High US home prices don't indicate bubble, expert says
- Insurance helps renters qualify for pricey apartments
- Independence Realty to internalize management
- Northern Va. tightens hold on US data-center market
- Individual Chinese investors target US properties, REITs
- Global approach protects property investors, fund manager says