NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says T-Tracker offers first industry-wide measure of REIT performance.
After spinning off Xenia hotel platform, InvenTrust continues to divest.
Steven Marks of Fitch Ratings says some publicly traded REITs will become acquisition targets.
EII Capital Management’s Michael Hudgins covers key issues influencing the REIT market right now.
Two bills passed in April by House aim to promote information sharing.
- With teardowns, builders are retrofitting inner suburbs
- Brookfield plans $2B office tower in NYC
- Apartment construction costs drop -- except for labor
- Why vacancy for urban, suburban multifamily is diverging
- Investment managers look to corporate-bond market to create alpha
- Europe's distorted credit markets prompt investor request
- Fed's massive bond portfolio has market participants anxious
- Companies shift capital to satisfy activist investors