CEO Gerry Lopez says company focusing on selling, building and franchising assets.
Philip Charls sees further opportunities to introduce REIT model in Europe.
CEO Michael Landy says company on a “virtuous cycle.”
CEO Mitchell Sabshon says Inland focusing on grocery and shadow-anchored retail.
CEO David Neithercut says 2017 transaction volume will moderate from previous year.
- Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so.
- REIT.com Resources
- Congress unlikely to overhaul Fannie, Freddie this year
- Trump's order governs fiduciary rule review, Labor nominee says
- STAG Industrial buys Cleveland facility
- Dubai e-retailer reportedly to be acquired by Amazon
- New Macy's CEO details plan to revive sales
- Marriott's growth plan includes 300,000 new rooms