Cornell University professor David Funk argues that institutional investors should view REITs as a permanent asset class with cash, stocks and bonds.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says T-Tracker offers first industry-wide measure of REIT performance.
After spinning off Xenia hotel platform, InvenTrust continues to divest.
Steven Marks of Fitch Ratings says some publicly traded REITs will become acquisition targets.
EII Capital Management’s Michael Hudgins covers key issues influencing the REIT market right now.
- Young Wall Street traders face their first rate increase
- Pending sales of existing homes surge in U.S.
- Report: Hispanics will represent more than a third of new households
- Blackstone and partner plan $150M residential, retail project in Oakland, Calif.
- Westfield launches co-work space at San Francisco mall
- More residents of big cities are renters, study says
- Equinix will acquire Telecity Group in $3.6B deal
- 4 major banks receive ratings upgrade from Moody's