CEO John Thomas says demographics continue to favor sector.
CEO Arlen Nordhagen says new competition not hurting self-storage REIT.
In a special edition of The REIT Report, NAREIT's Fulya Kocak talks with Dan Egan, head of sustainability and utilities at Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO), winner of the 2016 Leader in the Award in the Diversified category.
Interest rates putting pressure on REITs, analysts say.
Fidelity’s Mark Snyderman says valuation levels are “fair.”
- IndyMac purchase a defining deal for Mnuchin
- Bill revising SIFI standards passes House
- Researcher: Commercial property, nonbank leverage worrisome
- Report: US fails to halt money laundering
- Weingarten Realty's continual evolution
- NYC hospitals investing billions in construction
- How Simon Property is redefining the mall concept
- REIT shares drop in Nov., lag S&P YTD