CEO John Case expects occupancy levels remaining around 98 percent.
CEO Lauralee Martin sees opportunities in medical office, life science segments.
BB&T’s David Toti expects REIT acquisition activity to slow in 2016.
CEO David Neithercut says Equity Residential taking cautious approach to development.
Highwoods CEO Ed Fritsch highlights importance of communicating REIT benefits.
- Sources: FTC may block Staples' Office Depot acquisition
- US companies show little interest in capital investments
- Yuan gets reserve-currency status from IMF
- Silicon Valley startups push into home lending
- Commentary: Why more apartment buildings could be built in the US
- Duke Realty CEO satisfied with REIT's position, succession plan
- S&P: Firms have defaulted on $95B in debt this year
- Delta Lloyd eyes rights offer, sale of retail real estate