GRESB’s Chris Pyke says U.S. REITs closing the gap with foreign counterparts.
Bloomberg’s Lenora Suki says U.S. reporting lagging Europe and Asia.
Host’s Michael Chang sees continued push to make building automation more efficient.
AccountAbility’s Sunil Misser says sustainability becoming increasingly mainstream.
Sustainability advisory firm guiding REITs on leading practices.
- New generation of high-end apartments set to open in NYC
- 65-story office tower planned at High Line's north end
- Brixmor names Daniel Hurwitz interim CEO
- Industrial boom may peak this year
- Amazon would follow other online stores into physical realm
- Chinese investor group to buy Chicago Stock Exchange
- Market strategists begin to sour on stock outlook
- REIT metrics offer mixed outlook