CyrusOne will hold 8% stake in Chinese company.
BDO’s Dennis Duffy discusses the potential for converting retail properties into industrial assets.
DLA Piper’s John Sullivan says market still confident in investment from non-U.S. capital sources.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says 2017 marked by large disparities in market performance.
REITs more likely to hold annual elections and separate roles of CEO and chairman.
- Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood. ... Make big plans; aim high in hope and work.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Officials agree to extend stalled NAFTA talks
- Property-loan rules eased in hurricane-stricken areas
- New home construction dropped 4.7% in September
- Target to roll out small-format stores in more cities
- Multiple foreign lenders back Hudson Yards
- REIT-stock correlations by property sector