After spinning off Xenia hotel platform, InvenTrust continues to divest.
Steven Marks of Fitch Ratings says some publicly traded REITs will become acquisition targets.
EII Capital Management’s Michael Hudgins covers key issues influencing the REIT market right now.
Two bills passed in April by House aim to promote information sharing.
Broader economic concerns weigh on the sector, analysts say.
- Economists dial back U.S. Q2 projections
- Economists to change calculation of portion of growth
- Pebblebrook acquires Fla. resort for $185.5M
- Tech firms see value in subleasing space in San Francisco
- Expert: How the current housing bubble could play out
- Home prices post 4.1% gains
- REITs wait for final rules to list on Singapore exchange
- REITs could rise with rates, experts say