FelCor to become wholly owned subsidiary of RLJ in all-stock deal.
BDO’s Scott Smith highlights state variability on market-based sourcing rules.
Michelle Ngo discusses Kilroy Realty’s evaluation of treasury systems.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure discusses the impact of REITs’ efforts to adapt to shifts in consumer shopping behavior.
King & Spalding’s Carrie Ratliff says clients taking a wait-and-see approach.
- Security is mostly a superstition. ... Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
- REIT.com Resources
- Piwowar: SEC should lead on fiduciary duty
- GSE reform is on the agenda for administration and Congress
- Bebe to shutter all of its stores
- Credit Suisse expects 8,600 retail closings this year
- N.J. office leasing drops to near 10-year low
- Development surges for upscale limited-service hotels