Dirk Aulabaugh of Green Street's Advisory Group says some mall REIT portfolios could become privatization targets.
Lazard’s Jay Leupp also bullish on Hong Kong and China.
Gorin served as chair of NAREIT’s Mortgage REIT Council.
Combined company to have estimated market cap of approximately $11 billion.
Industrial, data center, infrastructure and manufactured home REITs among top performers.
- A battle lost or won is easily described, understood and appreciated, but the moral growth of a great nation requires reflection, as well as observation, to appreciate it.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- FDIC: Long-term bank assets hit record high
- Regulators aim to simplify capital rules for community banks
- Home prices continued their rise in Q2
- Retail REITs need to stabilize before investment will come
- Skilled nursing is still a viable asset class for REITs
- E-commerce boosts industrial valuations as retail falls