Barclays’ Scott Schaevitz sees limited scope for IPOs in 2016.
CEO Denny Oklak sees “more runway left” in industrial REIT sector.
Jim Sullivan urges companies considering REIT spinoffs to understand their real estate.
CEO Amy Tait says private REIT expects net lease acquisition activity to remain elevated.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says REITs immune to “choppy” economic fundamentals.
- Debate over extending tax breaks is causing uncertainty
- Yellen defends Fed's rate decisions
- SEC to propose fiduciary standard in October 2016
- NAREIT panelists focus on economic importance of sustainability
- CyrusOne focuses on interconnection
- Retail space continues to dwindle in the US
- Northern Va.'s Tysons Corner has 5 projects on tap in 2016
- Analysis: High-yield bond markets play role in policy divergence