Trepp’s Manus Clancy analyzes the wall of maturities in the mortgage market.
Deloitte’s Wyndham Smith says FASB should consider income statement restructuring.
Duke tax director Mark Patterson highlights need for internal cohesion to support compliance.
EY’s Jennifer Hillenmeyer says new standard likely to have “significant impact” on REITs.
Loeb & Loeb’s Terence Cuff says existing partnership and audit agreements need amending.
- Humor has a tremendous place in this sordid world. ... If you can see things out of whack, then you can see how things can be in whack.
- REIT.com Resources
- Senate confirms Acosta for labor secretary
- Trump: A shutdown could still happen
- Health care vote delayed again; shutdown averted
- Global economy isn't shaking off low inflation after all
- VP of tax at Duke Realty explains the secret to navigating complex rules
- Store Capital takes well-diversified approach to market