NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says real estate sector supported by domestic economy.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says REIT valuation levels have shown improvement.
REITs outpace broader market as fundamentals remain robust.
New technology considered complementary to cell towers.
Mark Roberts of Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management discusses the near-term market outlook for real estate.
- US unable to prevent repeat of 2008 crisis, policymakers say
- Strong medical office fundamentals cause cap rates to drop to 6.5%
- Twitter reportedly steps back from expanding footprint in San Francisco
- China's outbound investment in CRE will continue, CBRE predicts
- Sbarro plots new beginning away from malls
- American Dream Meadowlands moves toward summer 2017 opening
- Q3 corporate earnings predicted to decline
- Kenya's first REIT gains approval