Tim Pire says GICS change will have positive impact on REIT market in long term.
Ella Shaw Neyland of Steadfast Apartment REIT discusses trends in the multifamily real estate sector.
Glenn Mueller says moderate job growth supporting cycle.
CEO Drew Alexander says omnichannel model “makes good real estate even more valuable.”
CEO Joe Margolis expects third-party management platform to expand.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Move back to office can be difficult for remote workers
- Brandywine Realty moves headquarters to Philadelphia
- $177M Beverly Hills office building trades to Douglas Emmett, QIA
- Home prices still rising as demand continues to outpace supply
- D.C. has a significant supply of office trophy product
- French investors flood CRE funds with capital
- Professor: Real estate is still in growth phase