Lazard’s Jay Leupp also bullish on Hong Kong and China.
Gorin served as chair of NAREIT’s Mortgage REIT Council.
Combined company to have estimated market cap of approximately $11 billion.
Industrial, data center, infrastructure and manufactured home REITs among top performers.
Ed Walter reflects on the evolution of the lodging business and REITs and real estate.
- A prosperous fool is a grievous burden.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Trump looks to speed infrastructure permitting
- GRESB expands its reach with several new initiatives
- Strip malls post 7% increase
- Apartment rent growth slows as demand remains strong
- REIT industry FFO rises 7.9% in Q2, exceeds $15B for first time ever
- Cambridge Associates data show listed equity REITs have outperformed private equity real estate