Rent growth for industrial real estate should continue, according to DCT CEO Phil Hawkins.
CEO Justin Knight says rising construction costs are likely to slow supply growth.
BMO analyst Paul Adornato sees manufactured housing enjoying positive supply-demand dynamics.
CEO Randy Churchey sees significant embedded growth on development side.
Rayonier CEO offers his insights on the Chinese timber market, U.S.-Canada softwood lumber agreement.
- Education ... is a process of living and not a preparation for future living.
- REIT.com Resources
- Analysts note potential stress test pitfall
- Official: Fed will focus on asset sales over interest rate increases
- Penney's refinances loans, lightens its debt load
- J. Crew wins lenders' OK on debt restructuring
- Sales of existing homes in US rebound; prices jump
- Moody's: Apartment REITs' operating performance on deceleration track