Jay Leupp of Lazard Asset Management says earnings and economic growth bode well for REIT investors.
Unprecedented level of demand from non-U.S. investors for marquee office assets expected to continue through 2015.
CEO Timothy Naughton seeks more density and scale as REIT celebrates 20th anniversary of IPO.
CEO Michael Barnello says supply-and-demand balance favors owners and operators.
ArticlesREITs are starting to target their sustainability investments more strategically to boost energy savings and maximize returns, according to an analysis of sustainability data. RealFoundations, a real estate management consultancy firm, reviewed data provided as part of the NAREIT Leader in the... Read More
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
- The Role of REITs in the Economy
- Pick Your Sector, Pick Your Stocks
- Influx of Commercial Real Estate Lending Expected in 2014
- Starwood Waypoint Sees Changes Afoot in Single-Family Sector
- CIAT Urges Senate Banking to Extend Terrorism Risk Insurance Act
- Fitch: REITs Ready for Rising Interest Rates
- NAREIT Chair Ron Havner Leads REITs onto Capitol Hill
- Four REITs Make List of "World's Most Admired Real Estate Companies"
- RT @kilroygreen: New Transit Station by Kilroy #SabreSprings opens! 630 Smart Parking, EV Charging, PV & many other exciting features! http…
- Blackstone’s Home Buying Binge Ends as Prices Surge: Mortgages t.co/ovgbV0xvCU via @BloombergNews
- RT @landsecurities: Our corporate blog launches Monday with a view from the top - CEO Rob Noel on our central London residential strategy …
- RT @kimcorealty: $KIM CEO Dave Henry: Consumer spending back on track, on @CNBC t.co/mgrZBquPQf #REITs #CRE #Retail
- American Realty Set to Spin Off $2.2 Billion Multi-Tenant Portfolio t.co/F23g0sZp63 via @BloombergNews
Company News Feed