APREA Chief Executive Peter Verwer says Asia-Pacific region offers significant real estate investment opportunities.
DLA Piper survey highlights abundant capital availability, low interest rates.
Investors report widespread optimism about direction of real estate market.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says commercial real estate market still improving.
Several U.S. REITs recognized as sector leaders.
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
READ THE SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER REIT MAGAZINE
- Retail #REITs could find opportunity in class B retail - t.co/yjaDXXzsNq
- Where to find the best opportunities in #REITs - t.co/YmwyHzUSFk
- American Realty Capital selling Cole Capital for $700M - t.co/154aptJuuI
- Increases in U.S. office rents led by San Jose and Dallas - t.co/ingfrIvs9s
- Guggenheim Investments to launch first emerging markets Real Estate ETF - t.co/CmrZwMmNz0
- Associated Estates starts construction on San Francisco apartments
- Where to find the best opportunities in REITs
- Retail REITs could find opportunity in class B retail
- American Realty Capital selling Cole Capital for $700M
- Money managers cut equities exposure, poll finds
- PIMCO's new CIO prefers lower profile, team approach
- Strengthening dollar could draw foreign investors to U.S. markets
- REIT index drops 2% in Q3 as investors eye rate increases
REITs in the News
- Physicians Realty TrustÂ Completes $114.1Â Million in Acquisitions
- Sunstone Hotel Investors Schedules Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- KBC Group : KBC completes sale of KBC Bank Deutschland
- STAG Industrial, Inc. Announces Record Acquisition Activity For September and Acquisition and Leasing Activity For The Third Quarter 2014