NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says commercial real estate market still improving.
Year-to-date REIT returns still outpacing broader market.
KPMG survey points to increased interest in Southeast, Midwest regions.
Investors paying attention to lack of new supply nationwide, Case says.
Several U.S. REITs recognized as sector leaders.
Data collection increasingly important as reporting standards emerge.
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
- Chicago’s notorious River North neighborhood has become one of the hottest office markets in the U.S. t.co/5Md1VZqP7b
- Paramount Group buys San Francisco office tower for $395 Million: t.co/oCSVM8YJfy
- Health care REITs had total returns of 5.1% in August. The sector is up 23.2 % for the year. t.co/ISed5LgKJQ
- NAREIT's Calvin Schnure sees more signs of strength than of weakness in the economy. t.co/3IIE16oGxF
- Blackstone Group's IndCor Properties has filed for an initial public offering as a #REIT. t.co/2mGK2XcmcC
- U.S. Treasury monitors de-guarantee activity
- Treasury official: REITs are an important part of housing finance
- UPS faces challenges from evolving e-commerce industry
- REITs are a solid portfolio choice for investors
- Listing or sale possible for CNL Lifestyle Properties
- Activist hedge fund pushes to spin off Darden's real estate
- Major banks trim capital shortfall to meet Basel III
- PIMCO's Gross says 10-year Treasury is "fairly valued" at 2.5%