NAREIT’s Brad Case points to strength in infrastructure, residential REIT sectors in July.
REITs are adapting to the needs of a new generation of consumers: the millennials.
Mall REIT Macerich and its CEO Art Coppola face online shopping head-on.
Data collection increasingly important as reporting standards emerge.
Ashford Hospitality CEO Monty Bennett juggles spin-offs, new platforms and social media.
A.T. Kearney study underscores importance of brick-and-mortar to online sales.
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
- Here’s how Amazon might take over brick-and-mortar retail: t.co/0LsKpnlE0N
- Carter Validus Mission Critical #REIT spends $125 Million to enter Valley data center investment market: t.co/rq5p8BUbyL
- RT @CIATnews: Penn. Retailers' Association: Post 9-11 terrorism insurance law necessary for U.S. economy - t.co/VBCpMbCbou
- Paramount could make #REIT history with $2.5B IPO - t.co/EkvitDcLcK
- #REITs must now juggle the so-called "triple bottom line" - social, environmental and financial. t.co/WGYm8fmxtR
- Sources: Government would backstop losses from cyberattacks
- Thayer Lodging affiliate buys Westin Diplomat hotel in Hollywood, Fla.
- Mortgage originations turn to upswing
- Will retailers benefit from improving economic signs?
- Multifamily supply, demand are not aligned, says NAREIT's Schnure
- Hong Kong makes changes to REIT code
- Store Capital plans initial public offering
- 2014 is shaping up to be a strong year for IPOs
REITs in the News
- 9:17 am Strategic Hotels & Resorts closed a ten-year, $115.0 mln limited recourse loan secured by the InterContinental Miami hotel
- Select Income REIT adds to portfolio in $2.7B deal
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc. Announces Closing Of A Ten-Year, $115 Million Loan Secured By The InterContinental Miami Hotel
- [$$] Select Income REIT to Buy Cole Corporate Income Trust