NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says commercial real estate market still improving.
Year-to-date REIT returns still outpacing broader market.
KPMG survey points to increased interest in Southeast, Midwest regions.
Investors paying attention to lack of new supply nationwide, Case says.
Several U.S. REITs recognized as sector leaders.
Data collection increasingly important as reporting standards emerge.
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
- Washington Prime to acquire Glimcher Realty for $4.3B - t.co/d9YOvTyy3X
- Survey finds commercial real estate executives overwhelmingly optimistic about next year: t.co/Q5mr6l9pB8
- APREA Chief Executive Peter Verwer says Asia-Pacific region offers significant real estate investment opportunities. t.co/EO2dJBRqi9
- NorthStar buys N.Y. senior living portfolio for $125 million: t.co/emDvjwhkOH
- The medical office building sector is attracting more attention from investors in the Washington, D.C., area. t.co/seW7hE4cmS
- OCC discusses loan-monitoring systems with bank execs
- Richmond, Calif.'s eminent domain plan faces obstacles
- China seeks economic stimulus through banking-system cash
- SL Green sells N.Y. asset, buys commercial condos
- Inland Real Estate buys 15-asset portfolio for $318M
- Boston Properties sells stake in office trio to Norway SWF
- CalPERS' hedge-fund exit could prompt fee questions
- Banks aim to resolve FX trading concerns
REITs in the News