Alexander & Baldwin, Inc.
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. is Hawai`i's premier commercial real estate company and the state's foremost owner of grocery anchored retail centers. A&B is a fully integrated REIT and owns, operates and manages 3.3 million square feet of primarily retail and industrial space in Hawai`i.
Stock Price: $25.39
1 Mo. Total Return: 0.08 0.00%
As of 7:19 p.m. EST on 11/20/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorDiversified
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNYSE American (NYSEMKT)
Performance DetailsAs of 7:19 p.m. EST on 11/20/2018
- Previous Day Close$20.99
- Current Day High & Low$21.00 - $20.35
- Day's Volume188,414
- 30 Day Average Volume293,315
- 52 Week High & Low$46.87 - $19.31
- Market Cap$1.83 bil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$15.92
- Prev. Quarter FFO$70.10 mil
People making news in the REIT and publicly traded real estate industry.7/20/2018
Alexander & Baldwin’s portfolio consists of 3.4 million square feet of primarily retail and industrial space in Hawaii.
Company News(1) Source: Zolmax(2) Source: Zolmax
Corporate InformationNareit member since 2016