NAREIT’s Brad Case says investors need to focus on long-term benefits of REIT investment.
REIT prices don’t reflect positive fundamentals, analysts say.
Lodging REIT’s focus shifting to upper upscale hotels.
Student housing REIT’s CEO Bill Bayless discusses evolution of student housing sector and changes to come.
Rodney Ramcharan of the USC Lusk Center for Real Estate explains potential implications of China’s currency devaluation on the real estate market.
- Canadian recession expected to be short-lived
- US manufacturing slows down
- Hilton to offer Uber services through HHonors mobile app
- Bob Evans chain plans sale-leaseback of some properties
- What's ahead for student housing?
- Report: Multifamily rents rise to $1,162 in Aug.
- July construction spending hits 7-year high
- US corporate-bond issuance stagnates