New CEO Mark DeCesaris expects more acquisitions, product diversity, and efficiencies.
CEO Joseph Coradino says PREIT concentrating on remerchandising and redeveloping.
CEO Dave Stockert says average age of Post renter is 32 years old.
CEO Nelson Mills says San Francisco transactions “exceeding expectations.”
COO David Hegarty expects modest acquisition and disposition activity.
- Fewer companies rely on standard accounting
- Court could rule on fiduciary-rule lawsuits by Oct.
- House bill would delay SEC fiduciary proposal
- Monmouth REIT retains 100% of its tenants
- New York REIT shareholders propose new board candidates
- GIC could buy US manufactured-housing company
- Online retail's rise drives in-store inventory changes
- 3 banks to buy most of GE Capital's franchise loans