CEO Thomas McGuinness says retailers doing better job of “embracing the internet.”
Adelante’s Michael Torres says real estate capital becoming “much more discerning.”
De La Rosa advises foreign firms to take global approach to benchmarking.
CEO Amy Tait says equity raising is “as strong as we’ve ever had.”
CEO John Thomas says demographics continue to favor sector.
- IFRS not in US' near future, SEC official says
- Expansion set for Marriott group uniting 8 luxury brands
- How Zara does fast fashion fast
- The Limited warns employees it could close
- Industrial vacancy falls to record low in Q3
- Property valuations are fair, Fidelity manager says
- Analyst: REIT shares lag as interest rates rise
- Invitation Homes IPO could validate home-rental market