Newly established net lease REIT wants to diversify restaurant portfolio.
Equity REITs no longer part of financials sector.
Steve Buller of Fidelity Investments says many investment funds have underweighted real estate.
CEO Paul Pittman expects REIT to “aggressively” pursue growth.
NAREIT’s Michael Grupe says the new real estate sector will mean REITs are more likely to trade in line with underlying fundamentals.
- Better labor market raises consumer confidence
- Congress approves stopgap measure to keep government open
- Yellen: Rate increase ahead, but "no fixed timetable"
- BlackRock reportedly eyes Hudson Yards for new HQ
- Amazon builds on its delivery capacity to cut costs
- Management, ecommerce drive Prologis performance
- Douglas Emmett JV buys L.A. office for $139.5M
- Late-recovering metros have upside for office projects