DCT Industrial Trust Inc.
DCT Industrial is a leading real estate company specializing in the ownership, acquisition, development, leasing and management of bulk-distribution and light-industrial properties in high-demand distribution markets in the U.S. DCT's actively-managed portfolio is strategically located near population centers and well-positioned to take advantage of market dynamics.
Stock Price: $65.81
1 Mo. Total Return: 8.58 0.15%
As of 4:34 p.m. EDT on 5/22/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorIndustrial
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 4:34 p.m. EDT on 5/22/2018
- Previous Day Close$64.40
- Current Day High & Low$64.59 - $64.13
- Day's Volume1,016,907
- 30 Day Average Volume1,111,998
- 52 Week High & Low$66.34 - $44.18
- Market Cap$6.20 bil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$0.36
- Prev. Quarter FFO$271.90 mil
Bloomberg’s Lindsay Dutch says deal may not change competitive landscape overall.4/30/2018
Deal will enable Prologis to increase presence in high-growth markets.
Company News5/19/2018(1) Source: Zolmax(2) Source: SeekingAlpha
Corporate InformationNareit member since 2002