Through Nareit’s corporate membership, REITs and publicly traded real estate companies benefit from:
- Investor outreach. We meet with the world’s top investment consulting firms, pension funds, retirement plan sponsors and providers to educate them on REITs and real estate investment as part of a well-diversified investment portfolio.
- Exclusive access to investors. Nareit’s REITweek provides corporate members 30 minutes of company presentation time, the ability to meet one-on-one with investors, and other valuable networking opportunities.
- Increased visibility. Nareit provides a voice for REITs and publicly traded real estate companies with the financial media and investment marketplace. Members receive access to communications tools to help tell their company’s story to investors. They are also promoted via Nareit’s REIT directory, REITs Across America, member interviews, company profiles, and more.
- National and state advocacy. Nareit diligently works to protect and promote our members’ best interests with national and state policymakers.
- Research and industry information. Gain access to reports, analysis, communication guides, and member-only publications providing the latest trends in the industry. All corporate members receive free staff subscriptions to REIT magazine.
- Savings on events, products and services. Receive member pricing on all Nareit events, real estate compensation surveys, liability coverage for directors and officers, and more.
As a Nareit member, your entire staff gains access to member-only education and publications, along with the ability to serve on committees and network with other REIT professionals.
Nareit corporate membership is a company membership that is only available to REITs and stock-exchange listed real estate operating companies (REOCs) based in the U.S. or in any country that has existing REIT legislation.
Everyone else, including those who work in private development companies, asset managers, private equity funds, banks, law firms, accounting firms, brokerages, and any other firm that is not a REIT or stock-exchange listed REOC must join as individual members. There is no limit to the number of individuals who can join from any one company.
For more in-depth information on how Nareit can support your organization, contact Nareit Senior Vice President, Industry & Member Affairs Bonnie Gottlieb at email@example.com to ask questions or to obtain the corporate member application.