Nareit and the New York Stock Exchange are partnering again to host the fifth-annual REIT Investor Relations Symposium, held in conjunction with Nareit’s REITweek: 2021 Investor Conference. This invitation-only event is open exclusively to IR professionals, and the program is designed to address the unique challenges REIT IR professionals experience in their roles.
This event attracts more than 125 REIT IR professionals and leaders each year. Registration for this virtual event is complimentary, and session recordings will be made available to registrants.
11:00-11:50am - The Grand Re-Opening: What Will Work Look Like Post-COVID?
Panelists will share feedback on what REITs will be expected to address at REITweek and review the metrics and milestones the investment community is prioritizing as it looks ahead. This session will also examine key steps REITs have taken to improve transparency with the Street over the past 18 months.
- Moderator: Greer Aviv, SVP, Investor Relations, Iron Mountain
- Duong (Dee) Nguyen, Senior Analyst, Real Estate Securities, CenterSquare
- David Rodgers, Senior Research Analyst, Robert W. Baird & Co.
11:50-12:00pm - A Brief ESG Update
The latest data from Nareit and new NYSE tools to help you navigate ESG.
- Fulya Kocak, Senior Vice President, ESG Issues, Nareit
- Brian Matt, Director - Head of ESG Advisory, New York Stock Exchange
12:00-1:00pm - Moving Up the Corporate Ladder: The Transition from IRO to the C-Suite
This session will provide an outline the different paths taken to earn the CFO role. Panelists will discuss what the C-suite looks for in a successful investor relations program and provide advice for finance professionals aspiring to become CFO.
- Moderator: Mark Langer, EVP, CFO, Urban Edge Properties
- Laura Clark, CFO, Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.
- Michelle Ngo, SVP, CFO & Treasurer, Kilroy Realty Corporation
- Barbara Pak, EVP, CFO, Essex Property Trust