Nareit and the New York Stock Exchange are partnering again to host the REIT Investor Relations Symposium, held in conjunction with Nareit’s REITweek: 2022 Investor Conference. This invitation-only event is open exclusively to IR professionals, and the program is designed to address the unique challenges REIT IR professionals experience in their roles.
This event attracts more than 125 REIT IR professionals and leaders each year. Registration is complimentary for invitees.
11:30 a.m. Registration Opens
12:00 p.m. Opening Remarks
12:15-1:15 p.m. The Rise of ESG Investing: Telling Your Company’s Story
Sherry Rexroad, CFO at STORE Capital, will lead a discussion with REIT CEOs on how management and IR teams are discussing and framing their ESG initiatives with investors. Learn communications strategies and techniques to help prepare for investor meetings at REITweek and beyond.
- Moderator: Sherry Rexroad, CFO, STORE Capital
- Glenn Rufrano, Chairman, ICSC
- Mary Fedewa, CEO, STORE Capital
- Leah Rozin, Director and Head of Research, Rivel Governance and Sustainability
1:15-2:15 p.m. Networking Lunch
2:15-3:15 p.m. - The Role of ETFs in REIT Investing
Learn about the role of ETFs in the broader marketplace as well as their place in REIT investing. NYSE’s Head of ETFs, Doug Yones, will lead a discussion with prominent ETF issuers to talk about methodology used in building their products. This will include a deep dive into the history and evolution of ETF products aimed at providing a better understanding of these important financial instruments.
- Moderator: Doug Yones, Head of ETFs, NYSE
- Chris Burbach, Co-Founder, Partner and CEO, Fundamental Income
- Bruce Saltzman, Managing Director, State Street Global Advisors
3:15-3:30 p.m. Closing Remarks
3:30-5:00 p.m. Cocktail Reception