CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc.
CatchMark Timber Trust is a timberland REIT that strives to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for all stakeholders through disciplined acquisitions, sustainable harvests, and well-timed sales.
Stock Price: $9.72
1 Year Total Return: -21.14%
As of market close on 5/23/2019
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorTimberlands
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 7:15 p.m. EDT on 5/24/2019
- Previous Day Close$9.72
- Current Day High & Low$9.89 - $9.64
- Day's Volume207,772
- 30 Day Average Volume217,633
- 52 Week High & Low$13.64 - $7.01
- Market Cap$525.19 mil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$0.14
- Prev. Quarter FFO$38.29 mil
People making news in the REIT and publicly traded real estate industry.12/6/2018
CEO Jerry Barag says REIT’s entry into Pacific Northwest market offers geographic diversification.
Company News5/23/2019(1) Source: PR Newswire(2) Source: Ticker Report
Corporate InformationNareit member since 20105 Concourse ParkwaySuite 2325Atlanta, Georgia 30328(770) 499-7800Jerry BaragPresident & CEOBrian DavisCFO