Condor Hospitality Trust, Inc.
Condor Hospitality Trust is a REIT that specializes in the ownership of premium-branded, upper midscale and upscale, select service, extended stay, and limited service hotels that are located within the top 100 MSAs in the U.S.
Stock Price: $10.40
1 Mo. Total Return: 0.45 0.05%
As of 10:18 a.m. EDT on 6/18/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorLodging/Resorts
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 10:18 a.m. EDT on 6/18/2018
- Previous Day Close$10.40
- Current Day High & Low$10.38 - $10.38
- Day's Volume152
- 30 Day Average Volume18,325
- 52 Week High & Low$14.85 - $9.30
- Market Cap$123.07 mil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$0.20
- Prev. Quarter FFO$7.47 mil
CEO Bill Blackham says investment strategy “working very nicely.”11/28/2017
Lodging REIT looking for markets with above-average population, job growth.
Company News(1) Source: Zolmax(2) Source: SeekingAlpha.com: All News
Corporate InformationNareit member since 2015