Condor Hospitality Trust, Inc.
Condor Hospitality Trust is a REIT that specializes in the ownership of premium-branded, upper midscale and upscale, select service, extended stay, and limited service hotels that are located within the top 100 MSAs in the U.S.
Stock Price: $10.19
1 Mo. Total Return: -0.09 -0.01%
As of 10:42 a.m. EDT on 4/19/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorLodging/Resorts
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 10:42 a.m. EDT on 4/19/2018
- Previous Day Close$10.06
- Current Day High & Low$10.19 - $10.19
- Day's Volume250
- 30 Day Average Volume9,880
- 52 Week High & Low$14.85 - $9.30
- Market Cap$120.59 mil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$0.20
- Prev. Quarter FFO$7.47 mil
Lodging REIT looking for markets with above-average population, job growth.1/31/2017
How lodging REITs and their competitors perform often depends on the types of audiences they want for their rooms.
Company News4/18/2018(1) Source: Seeking Alpha - Financial Sector
Corporate InformationNareit member since 2015