Condor Hospitality Trust, Inc.
Condor Hospitality Trust is a REIT that specializes in the ownership of premium-branded, upper midscale and upscale, select service, extended stay, and limited service hotels that are located within the top 100 MSAs in the U.S.
Stock Price: N/A
1 Mo. Total Return: -0.24 -0.02%
As of 4:42 p.m. EST on 2/23/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorLodging/Resorts
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 4:42 p.m. EST on 2/23/2018
- Previous Day Close$10.24
- Current Day High & Low$10.24 - $10.02
- Day's Volume7,153
- 30 Day Average Volume21,099
- 52 Week High & Low$14.85 - $9.30
- Market Cap$0.00
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$0.20
- Prev. Quarter FFO$3.34 mil
Lodging REIT looking for markets with above-average population, job growth.1/31/2017
How lodging REITs and their competitors perform often depends on the types of audiences they want for their rooms.
Company News(1) Source: Hotel News Resource(2) Source: Ticker Report
Corporate InformationNareit member since 2015