Crown Castle International Corp.
Crown Castle provides wireless carriers with the infrastructure they need to keep people connected and businesses running. Crown Castle is the nation's largest provider of shared wireless infrastructure with a significant presence in the top 100 U.S. markets.
Stock Price: $113.69
1 Mo. Total Return: 1.20 0.01%
As of 7:16 p.m. EST on 11/20/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorInfrastructure
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 7:16 p.m. EST on 11/20/2018
- Previous Day Close$112.27
- Current Day High & Low$112.93 - $109.63
- Day's Volume2,550,341
- 30 Day Average Volume2,672,437
- 52 Week High & Low$114.33 - $96.64
- Market Cap$47.16 bil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$1.05
- Prev. Quarter FFO$1,822.39 mil
A look at the role REITs are playing in the next generation of wireless technology.12/14/2017
Keven Lindemann says ESG and technology advances will be key trends to watch next year.
Company NewsCommonwealth of Pennsylvania Public School Empls Retrmt SYS Has $3.79 Million Holdings in CROWN CASTLE In/SH SH (CCI)(1)11/20/2018(1) Source: Ticker Report(2) Source: Ticker Report
Corporate InformationNareit member since 2014