Crown Castle International Corp.
Crown Castle provides wireless carriers with the infrastructure they need to keep people connected and businesses running. Crown Castle is the nation's largest provider of shared wireless infrastructure with a significant presence in the top 100 U.S. markets.
Stock Price: $146.11
1 Year Total Return: 35.72%
As of market close on 8/22/2019
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorInfrastructure
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 7:15 p.m. EDT on 8/22/2019
- Previous Day Close$145.17
- Current Day High & Low$146.32 - $144.10
- Day's Volume893,322
- 30 Day Average Volume1,962,994
- 52 Week High & Low$145.17 - $100.82
- Market Cap$64.44 bil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$1.13
- Prev. Quarter FFO$2,445.00 mil
A look at the role REITs are playing in the next generation of wireless technology.12/14/2017
Keven Lindemann says ESG and technology advances will be key trends to watch next year.
Company News8/20/20198/19/2019(1) Source: GuruFocus(2) Source: Seeking Alpha: ETFs
Corporate InformationNareit member since 20141220 Augusta DriveSuite 600Houston, Texas 77057(713) 570-3000Jay A. BrownPresident & CEOJ. Landis MartinChairDan SchlangerCFO
Real Estate PortfolioSource: S&P Global Market Intelligence 2017