Exantas Capital Corp.
Exantas Capital Corp. is a mREIT that is primarily focused on originating, holding and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate-related debt investments. The company is externally managed by Exantas Capital Manager, Inc.
Stock Price: $1.99
1 Year Total Return: -82.44%
As of market close on 10/29/2020
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorMortgage
- Investment SectorMortgage
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 7:15 p.m. EDT on 10/30/2020
- Previous Day Close$1.99
- Current Day High & Low$2.03 - $1.88
- Day's Volume433,217
- 30 Day Average Volume521,316
- 52 Week High & Low$12.48 - $1.06
- Market Cap$62.54 mil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$0.28
- Prev. Quarter FFO$46.55 mil
In 2019, 10 Nareit member REITs changed their company names.
Company News(1) Source: Ticker Report(2) Source: Ticker Report
Corporate InformationNareit member since 20081845 Walnut Street17th FloorPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania 19103(215) 640-6614Mark FogelPresident & CEODavid J. BryantCFO
Real Estate Portfolio
No properties were found.Source: S&P Global Market Intelligence 2018