Life Storage, Inc.
Life Storage, Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed REIT that is in the business of acquiring and managing self storage facilities.
Stock Price: N/A
1 Mo. Total Return: -7.72 -0.08%
As of 7:19 p.m. EDT on 10/12/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorSelf-storage
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 7:19 p.m. EDT on 10/12/2018
- Previous Day Close$89.73
- Current Day High & Low$90.41 - $89.28
- Day's Volume365,307
- 30 Day Average Volume326,095
- 52 Week High & Low$102.24 - $70.59
- Market Cap$0.00
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$1.00
- Prev. Quarter FFO$240.41 mil
After Uncle Bob’s retirement, Life Storage has new plans for the future.3/24/2017
Executives and analysts point out that the underlying fundamentals of this recession-resistant sector remain appealing.
Company NewsLife Storage, Inc. Announces Date and Time of 3rd Quarter 2018 Earnings Release and Conference Call(2)10/9/2018(1) Source: Ticker Report(2) Source: Business Wire
Corporate InformationNareit member since 1995