Life Storage, Inc.
Life Storage, Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed REIT that is in the business of acquiring and managing self storage facilities.
Stock Price: $86.47
1 Mo. Total Return: 5.00 0.06%
As of 4:40 p.m. EDT on 4/23/2018
- Company TypeREIT
- Listing StatusPublic
- Industry SectorSelf-storage
- Investment SectorEquity
- ExchangeNew York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE)
Performance DetailsAs of 4:40 p.m. EDT on 4/23/2018
- Previous Day Close$85.35
- Current Day High & Low$85.81 - $85.20
- Day's Volume154,973
- 30 Day Average Volume419,968
- 52 Week High & Low$91.12 - $70.59
- Market Cap$4.02 bil
- Prev. Quarter Dividend$1.00
- Prev. Quarter FFO$240.41 mil
After Uncle Bob’s retirement, Life Storage has new plans for the future.3/24/2017
Executives and analysts point out that the underlying fundamentals of this recession-resistant sector remain appealing.
Company News(1) Source: Zolmax(2) Source: Ticker Report
Corporate InformationNareit member since 1995