NAREIT brings together a diverse group of professionals sharing a common interest in real estate investment. NAREIT's corporate membership is only available to real estate investment trusts and publicly traded real estate companies. All other individuals are qualified for individual membership.
To join as a Corporate Member please contact Bonnie Gottlieb to obtain the corporate member application.
NAREIT provides numerous programs, publications and services in support of its members including:
- Bringing the REIT approach to real estate investment to institutional investors through direct meetings
- Representing REITs and real estate companies before national and state policymakers
- Providing unique, timely and relevant research about real estate investment
- Bringing the industry together to meet at regular intervals to network and learn from one another
- Providing a voice for REITs and publicly traded real estate with the financial media and investment marketplace
- Acting as a clearinghouse for information and research relevant to REITs and real estate investment
NAREIT investor outreach efforts ensure that investors at the world’s top investment consulting firms, pension funds, retirement plan sponsors and providers are well informed about the use of REITs and real estate investment as part of a well-diversified investment portfolio.
NAREIT provides a range of complimentary tools, research and informative publications including Real Estate Portfolio magazine, REIT.com and Real Estate Investor SmartBrief that communicate the real estate investment proposition around the world.
Our FTSE NAREIT U.S. Real Estate Index series and FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global Real Estate Index series are among the most widely recognized and used real estate indices in the world and are used as industry performance benchmarks for REITs and listed real estate securities by investors in the U.S. and worldwide.
NAREIT brings REIT and investment executives together several times each year. It also convenes legal, accounting, tax, and finance professionals to discuss the latest issues, explore new opportunities and establish or enhance business relationships.