These valuable resources are updated every year to coincide with REITWise®, NAREIT‘s Law, Accounting & Finance Conference®, and are available at no charge to all REITWise conference registrants.
If you could not attend the conference, you can still keep pace with your peers and purchase access to the REITWise Sourcebook and Session Webcasts by completing this order form and sending it to email@example.com. Sourcebook and Video orders are non-transferrable and access is only granted to each individual purchasing the Sourcebook and/or Video.
The Sourcebook provides you with thousands of pages of data including all the presentations, handouts and additional materials used to convey knowledge and share information between speakers and attendees while at the event. The online version also includes valuable materials from Committee meetings and Roundtable Discussions.
REITWise 2016 Sourcebook
The 2016 REITWise® Sourcebook is available in a complimentary downloadable format for registered attendees of 2016 REITWise and for those that purchase access by clicking here.
Previous REITWise Sourcebooks
Previous editions of the REITWise Sourcebook are available for purchase at substantial discounts. Click here for the order form
The 2016 REITWise® Video Webcasts
Don’t miss out on the important information conveyed during these valuable sessions. More than 20 of the most informative and well-attended general and concurrent sessions are made available for purchase to non-attendees. Sessions include:
Wednesday, March 30
- Government Relations Committee
- Accounting Committee
- Insurance Committee (audio only)
- State & Local Tax Subcommittee
- State of the Capital Markets
- Fixing a Hole Where the REIT Fell In
- City of the Future
- The Future of Financial Reporting
- Housing Finance Potpourri
- Timberland REIT Roundtable
- State and Local Taxes
- Tax Reform Debate
- Treasurer Takeaways
- State of the Real Estate Markets
- Concurrent Session 1: REIT Taxes All Around Us
- Public Non-listed REITs
- SEC Legal Issues
- PCAOB Issues
- Due Diligence
- Privatization Primer - Re-learning the Lessons from the 2005-2007 Cycle
- Financial Standards Update
- REIT Tax Issues When You Arrive at Work
- General Counsel Perspectives
You can order the Video Webcasts as a standalone product or together with the Sourcebook for a discount. Click here for the order form.