Nareit individual members include professionals from advisory and consultancy firms, generalist investors and institutional investors, and higher education professionals who cover the industry or specific sectors.
As an individual member, you will get access to a network of professionals working within the REIT and publicly traded real estate industry.
- Business Development
- Networking Opportunities
- Member Discounts
- Career Advancement
- Industry Resources
Increase your company’s profile, highlight your organization’s capabilities, and promote your professional expertise through thought leadership opportunities with Nareit.
Nothing takes the place of direct engagement with decision makers. Individual membership gives you the chance to strengthen and broaden your network through the following opportunities.
Nareit’s research will increase your knowledge and Nareit’s events help you cultivate your network and generate leads.
- REITwise: Law, Accounting & Finance Conference offers in-depth information on the latest legal, financial and tax developments in the REIT and publicly traded real estate industry, and opportunities to earn CPE/CLE credits.
- REITworld: Annual Conference brings together more than 1,400 REIT executives, investors, and industry professionals for private meetings, relevant programming, and networking events.
- Annual Nareit Compensation Survey features workforce trends and compensation data from 100+ REITs and real estate operating companies with salary information for more than 200 roles.
Ongoing professional development is critical as the REIT and publicly traded real estate industry continues to grow and important issues relevant to professionals working in the space continue to evolve. Nareit’s individual membership offers opportunities that will help you advance your career.
- Earn continuing education credits—CPE, CLE, and SHRM.
- Increase your knowledge about emerging and complex issues.
- Learn from and connect with industry leaders.
- Participate in conversations covering REIT index performance, sustainability, technology, and more.
Nareit’s latest research and data in member-only publications.
- Nareit Weekly is a newsletter from Nareit’s CEO that features policy issue updates, industry news, investor outreach highlights, data, and more.
- Nareit Alerts are timely emails that offer in-depth analysis about policy developments affecting the REIT and publicly traded real estate industry.
- Membership Directory is a convenient resource for contact information for REITs—public, PNLR, and private—as well as real estate operating companies and individual members that comprise Nareit's membership.
- REITway Annual Report is a detailed summary of Nareit’s advocacy and outreach on behalf of its members.
Become an Individual Member
Nareit offers two types of individual memberships:
- For-profit companies - $935 annually
- Tax-exempt entities and academics - $325 annually
Please note that individual membership is for a single individual. Individual membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.