Nareit currently has over 1,200 individual members who work to provide a range of financial, legal, tax, accounting, and other services in the REIT and publicly traded real estate industries. The average Nareit individual member has been a member of Nareit for nearly seven years.
Nareit individual membership is available to companies and individuals who are stakeholders in the REIT community, including various professionals who support, service and invest in REITs.
Nareit individual members benefit from access to REIT management, savings on industry events and publications, access to member-only publications, increased visibility, and more.
Membership is available for only $935 annually.
Save on Key Industry Events and Publications
Nareit individual members receive an average of $900 in savings per registration at Nareit events. These include:
- Nareit’s REITwise: Law, Accounting & Finance Conference. This annual event provides attendees with in-depth information on the latest developments impacting legal, financial, tax, and accounting professionals in the REIT and publicly traded real estate industry. REITwise also offers opportunities to earn CPE/CLE credits.
- REITworks Conference. REITworks is an educational conference where REIT industry professionals have the opportunity to learn about the latest developments in environmental stewardship, social responsibility, and good governance impacting the real estate sector. Attendees also have the opportunity to earn continuing education credits. Attendees can customize an individualized event program to suit their needs, interests, and goals.
- REITworld: Annual Conference. Every November, Nareit’s REITworld: Annual Conference brings together more than 1,400 REIT executives, investors, and industry professionals. Attendees have the opportunity to participate in private meetings, educational sessions, and networking events.
Individual members also receive a 50% discount on the annual Compensation Survey, a comprehensive real estate survey featuring data that help users identify the latest market shifts and developments regarding compensation levels, department sizes and organizational structures.
Connect with REIT Management and Industry Leaders
Individual members gain access to an online directory of all Nareit corporate and individual members to help members connect and grow their networks.
Additionally, Nareit members have the opportunity to participate in committees, subcommittees, and initiatives to help elevate the issues that are important to them.
Access Member-Only Publications and Data
Gain access to member-only publications, including:
- Nareit Weekly, a newsletter sent directly from Nareit’s CEO that features updates related to key policy issues, real estate industry news, investor outreach highlights, and the latest news from Nareit.
- Nareit Alerts, email updates that ensure you’re first to know about policy updates and information that may impact the REIT and commercial real estate industry.
Nareit also publishes the latest industry news, data, research, and analyses—available on REIT.com.
Increase Your Company’s Visibility
Nareit produces video interviews, podcasts, and more featuring individual members. These interviews are promoted on Nareit’s website and social media channels, providing you with a new vehicle to promote your business.
Become a Nareit member for only $935 annually. Join now.
Please note that individual membership is for a single individual. Individual membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.
If you have questions regarding Nareit’s individual membership, please contact our membership team at email@example.com.