Nareit is seeking nominations for its Leadership Awards. The REIT Industry Leadership Award, presented in memory of former Boston Properties (NYSE: BXP) CEO Edward H. Linde, traditionally is presented to a REIT executive. The REIT Industry Achievement Award is presented to an individual member in memory of E. Lawrence Miller, the former CEO of Bradley Real Estate Trust. A list of previous award recipients is available here.
Guidelines for consideration of candidates for both awards include the following:
- Individuals should have a distinguished reputation within the business community at large;
- Individuals should have length and depth of service, both in the REIT and publicly traded real estate industry and as members of Nareit;
- Individuals should be actively involved in community service;
- Individuals should have written and/or spoken on key industry issues; and
- Individuals should have contributed to increasing understanding of REITs and publicly traded real estate by the public.
Both awards will be presented to the recipients during Nareit’s REITworld: 2021 Annual Conference to be held virtually on Nov. 9-11.
Please submit the names of awards candidates for consideration with supporting information online at this link; or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for receipt of nominations is Thursday, Sept. 30. Contact Allison Shaw at email@example.com with any questions.