Nareit's Dec. 7, 2022 ESG Exchange webinar, Building ESG Skills for Real Estate, will deliver insights into the top ESG skills needed for success in commercial real estate (CRE) roles. Viewers will be well equipped to get a jump on their professional new year’s resolutions by learning about the emerging and relevant ESG skills that commercial real estate professionals need in 2023 and beyond.
Key takeaways will include:
- Understanding the required skills and qualifications for professionals seeking ESG roles in the CRE industry.
- Increasing knowledge of trends in the ESG space and how to track ROI.
Speakers for this final ESG Exchange webinar in 2022 include:
- Ellen Weinreb, founder of Weinreb Group and ESG and sustainability recruiter
- Kelly Meissner, vice president of corporate ESG and sustainability, Ventas, Inc.
- Ben Myers, vice president of sustainability, BXP
- Fulya Kocak, senior vice president of ESG issues, Nareit (moderator)