Learn about the latest developments in environmental stewardship, social responsibility, and good governance impacting the real estate sector at Nareit's REITworks: 2021 Conference, to be held virtually on Sept. 20-23. Session recordings will be available on demand for registrants.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn continuing education credits and hear from industry experts on key topics related to accounting, financial reporting, sustainability, capital markets, disclosures, investor relations, DEI, human resources, and more. Early bird registration pricing ends on Friday, Sept. 10—register now to save.
Program highlights include:
- What Makes a REIT a Sustainable Investment: Investors Share Their Perspectives. Investors will discuss the evolution of E, S, and G standards and investment-grade disclosures and share perspectives on REIT investor engagement.
- ESG Reporting and Assurance: A Sea Change on the Horizon. Financial reporting, audit, and ESG experts will discuss the state of ESG reporting and assurance and share insights into the risks and opportunities REITs face with climate change impacts.
- Corporate Culture and Belonging: Actions to Create an Inclusive Workplace. Research shows inclusive teams make better business decisions. Learn actionable steps for creating and maintaining an inclusive culture.
- Sharing Your ESG Story: Communicating Beyond Disclosures. Learn how to go beyond reporting and develop an ESG communications strategy to effectively reach employees, investors, and other key audiences.
- Regulatory Developments at the SEC and PCAOB and Accounting Considerations Post COVID-19. Experts will discuss lessons learned from 2020 critical audit matters and how to prepare for year end, SEC comment letter trends, the LIBOR transition, and more.