Learn about the latest ESG developments impacting the commercial real estate sector and make valuable industry connections at Nareit’s REITworks: 2022 Conference, held Sept. 12-13 in La Quinta, California.
At this annual educational conference, attendees can earn continuing education credits and learn from expert panelists about key topics related to accounting, financial reporting, sustainability, capital markets, disclosures, investor relations, diversity and inclusion, human resources, and more. View the agenda.
REITworks is open to all interested professionals, but Nareit members receive a significant discount on registration fees (contact member@Nareit.com to learn more). The topics of focus at REITworks affect many different roles within the real estate industry, and attendees’ job functions have historically included accounting, c-suite, finance, sustainability, investor relations, legal, operations, asset management, human resources, and more.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Earn up to 19 continuing education credits
- Learn about the latest developments, trends, and best practices relating to ESG reporting and disclosures to make sure you’re communicating effectively with investors and stakeholders.
- Get the investor perspective on ESG in real estate, including how institutional investors are managing ESG exposure.
- Get updates on the REIT industry trends in compensation policies, workforce development, and DEI practices.
- Develop the skills needed to communicate effectively about ESG with employees, investors, and other key audiences.
- Learn about current and emerging trends in ESG reporting and assurance.
- Get the latest standard setting and regulatory updates on projects relevant to commercial real estate, including SEC comment letter trends and updates from PCAOB.
- And much more.
Demand for ESG skills is outpacing supply, with 77% of financial professionals reporting a sustainability skills shortage at their organization, according to Capital Monitor. Gain in-demand skills and make valuable connections at REITworks. Register now for early bird savings.
Please note: Nareit’s SFO Forum, HR Forum, ESG Forum, and Dividends Through Diversity & Inclusion Forum merged to become REITworks in 2020. If you are a past attendee of one of these events, you will find all the topics covered you have come to expect.